Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where To Buy Fade Gear Crunch Box Disc Golf Bag - Dude Camo



Over All Rating Reviews :
This bag is perfect! I will admit it felt a bit small when I first pulled it out of the box. However, after playing with it roughly 15 times now, it is the absolute perfect size! It fits all my discs (8+1 putter) has a perfect size pocket for keys, cell phone, snacks, or whatever else you like to carry when you play. When you zip open the flap it has Velcro to hold the flap open, and exposes another mesh pocket for a few more things. It also has an open pocket that fits my Android phone perfect so I can easily access it after each hole to keep track of our scores with my Easy score card app.

Doesn't matter what course I play, if it's an open grassy course or a mountain course, this bag is very comfortable and easy to carry. Seems to always sit up straight and has never fallen over even on steep inclines.

The bag seems very well made. Very strong durable material. Big strong zippers. This bag is going to last me 10 years easily. My brother returns home from Portugal in a couple months and I will definitely recommend this bag to him.

The drink holder is just fine for what I need. Fits a 20 ounce bottle easily, and can even hold a 1 liter Mt Dew or whatever quite easily.

If you are struggling over what bag to get, don't hesitate to grab this one. I chose the Camo color theme because I loved how it looked. Still do. However, they make these exact same bags in many different colors that are also about $5 cheaper if you want to save $5.

I highly recommend this bag.
Get more detail about Fade Gear Crunch Box Disc Golf Bag - Dude Camo.


!!1 New Spiral Address Book



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links