Monday, June 6, 2011

Shop For Voit Golf Red & White Stand Bag lightweigh with Dual Shoulder Strap



Over All Rating Reviews :
Although this bag looks nice and the price may be right for the average golfer; I say spend a little more money and get a bag that is more durable. My straps ripped 6-wks in, which turned my walking-stand bag into a dragging-stand bag. Of course I played every day and sometimes twice on Saturdays so the bag was USED to say the least. But other than carrying, setting down and transporting in my trunk I believe the bag should have held up.
Get more detail about Voit Golf Red & White Stand Bag lightweigh with Dual Shoulder Strap.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links