Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shop For Bag Boy Automatic Push Carts



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was debating between the Bagboy Automatic and the Clicgear 2.0. I chose this cart b/c its appearance was trimmer and more sleek. I previously had a pull cart, the Bagboy M330, which is very sturdy and functioned well. The Automatic is much more comfortable for my body, since it's a 3-wheel push cart. The wide wheels tread over various surfaces easily, without looking like a mountain bike. The straps are nice and large and easy to pull on and off. The storage department holds my tees (not big enough for balls), and the water bottle holder is an excellent attachment. This cart does not steer left or right, but it's easy to maneuver. There is a downside. A plastic piece on the wheel which holds the brake in place broke after two rounds. If you tend to push the cart (by accident) when the brake is placed, this piece will start to crack. I called Bagboy and a friendly customer service representative is sending me a new wheel. But I worry b/c I know there is a good chance the piece will come off again. (Pushing the cart while the brake is in place is a very common thing to). I wish this piece was make of steel instead of plastic. I gave it 3 stars because this cart functions nicely, but the quality of the materials is not the best. I find my old 2-wheel Bagboy pull cart to be more sturdier.
Get more detail about Bag Boy Automatic Push Carts.


!!1 Bose 161 Bookshelf Speaker System Quickly !!1 Eyewear Glasses In Usa



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links