Monday, February 14, 2011

Where To Buy SKB 2SKB-5020W ATA Double Golf Travel Case



Over All Rating Reviews :
I am a professional photographer and I bought this case to transport my studio gear. After packing the case, my husband carried it down the stairs and one of the handles broke. I emailed SKB and within a few hours, I received an email that they would send me a new handle (actually they sent two just in case). The handles and latches on this case have a lifetime warranty. In the meantime, I used it again and another handle (the top one) broke. I just didn't think this case was going to work because the handles are plastic and would not withstand the weight. I even asked customer service and they said that the case was weight rated up to 175 lbs. So I emailed again and asked if there were other handles. They have metal spring loaded handles that line up perfectly with the holes in the case. (There are 3 holes in the new handle, but since the other two line up, I didn't have to drill into the case which would have voided the warranty.) Anyway, I got those handles within a week of the email and they work perfectly!

I only gave this product 4 stars because the handles are just not durable. The customer service was absolutely outstanding though! They responded quickly to my problem and were able to find the perfect solution!
Get more detail about SKB 2SKB-5020W ATA Double Golf Travel Case.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links