Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where To Buy Prosimmon Golf X9 Tall 1" Mens Graphite & Steel Hybrid Club Set Bag



Over All Rating Reviews :
The drivers are good and are longer than normal. I guess they call this +1. The irons are regular length and are way too short for someone my height. I am 6'6". Overall these clubs are a great value but they don't fit the tall guy that well especially the irons. I am a little disappointed that they aren't longer than they are but you get what you pay for and I did. The bag is very nice.
Get more detail about Prosimmon Golf X9 Tall +1" Mens Graphite & Steel Hybrid Club Set + Bag.


!!1 Great Deals Vera Bradley Eyeglasses



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links